Call for the development of Polish adoptive therapy (CAR/CAR-T) with the use of genetically modified immunocompetent cells
The Medical Research Agency, realizing the statutory goal of its activity which is to support innovative activities in health care, has prepared a program to develop research and application of Adoptive Therapies in Poland.
The Agency announces the Call number ABM/2020/4 entitled " Development of Polish Adoption Therapy (CAR/CAR-T) using genetically modified immunocompetent cells".
The applicant in the call should be a consortium. The amount allocated for co-financing one Project selected under the Call is PLN 100 000 000. 00.
The grant application should be submitted from 15. 07. 2020 from 15. 00 to 14. 09. 2020 until 15. 00 only in the form of an electronic document via the ICT System available on the Agency's website www.abm.gov.pl
- Regulations of the competition pdf, 350.01 KB, 30.10.2020
- Ordinance no 20 -The Code of Ethics of MRA pdf, 141.84 KB, 30.09.2020
- Appendix 2 - Template Grant Application pdf, 303.31 KB, 30.09.2020
- Appendix 4 - Template Grant Application pdf, 197.6 KB, 29.10.2020
- Appendix 6 - List of the most common costs pdf, 369.56 KB, 30.09.2020