The role of Medical Research Agency
As part of the coordination and development of the Polish Clinical Trials Network (PCTN), the Medical Research Agency plans to:
- manage a feasibility study for multicentre studies,
- provide model documents, as part of the PCTN, required during the implementation of non-commercial clinical trials,
- conduct advisory and consultancy activities for members of the PCTN,
- conduct educational activities for both members of the PCTN and entities involved in the implementation of clinical trials,
- building a knowledge exchange platform between the centers,
- conduct audits of the centers and implement and supervise the certification process.
- the Agency disseminates and promotes knowledge about the results of activities conducted by the centers, as part of its educational activities,
- the Agency motivates members of the PCTN to initiate educational activities.